Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pseudopod Top 10

I recently started back-tracking through all the podcasts available on Psuedopod. Since David Steffen (author of the wonderful "The Disconnected") has produced a Top 10 list, I thought "why not?" So I have decided to do the same. Here they are, in order:

1. The Worm that Gnaws by Orrin Grey.
2. Love like Thunder by Jim Bihyeh
3. Linda's Appointment by Mike Norris
4. Napier's Bones by Stephen Gaskell
5. The Mother and the Worm by Tim W. Burke
6. The Disconnected by David Steffen
7. Acceptable Losses by Simon Wood
8. Blood, Gridlock and PEZ by Kevin Anderson
9. Reservation Monsters by Jim Bihyeh
10. Break the Vessel by Vylar Kaftan

4 comments:

  1. I'm honored to be on your list!

    I'm no expert, but your top 10 list seems a bit short. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - still listening, still compiling! I just added "The Worm that Gnaws" today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just found your 'blog here and I'm really honored to be on your top ten! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated thanks for this honor! It's kind words like this that keep me going.

    ReplyDelete