Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fullcast of "The High Priest" at Cast Macabre


Tremble in fear, mortals! Castmacabre has produced a piece of audio sorcery so black that your sanity will be shattered with each hypnotic syllable.

With all seriousness, this is the most amazing podcast I have ever heard. I am absolutely blown away by Barry's unspeakably amazing production of this piece. The narration is beyond description. I usually squirm a little when listening to my own work being read, but for this one I was literally held spellbound. R.E. Chambliss' narration was spot on - cruel, enrapturing and seductive. Abigail Hilton of Cowry Catchers fame nails Bethany's blind hatred - and Bob Eccles IS Ardan!

Music has once again been kindly provided by none other than Nox Arcana.

Words fail me when describing this production, so listen to it yourself HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment